At the HKTDC International ICT Expo 2017 “big show”, CDN Solutions Group will highlight its big bang solution of end to end retail solutions. With proven track record in ICT, world-class IT professionals, speakers, and industry leaders believes that, HKTDC International ICT Expo is a great platform to find best industry solutions for your business.
And to maintain the International ICT Expo’ dignity, top IT outsourcing company CDN Solutions Group announces its availability during the show i.e. from 13th – 16th April 2017 in Hall 3G-F28 to specially showcase end to end solutions of retail business.
Retailers Gain Benefits with the Support from CDN Solutions Group Resolutions
- End to end smart solutions for profitable retailing
- Point of Sale Solutions and inventory management
- Provides a comprehensive Commerce platform to deliver every shopper an individualize,
- authorized and uninterrupted experience.
- Enhance Shoppers’ Exposure (Live chat, 3D directory, iBeacon location based solutions)
- Personalized Shopping Experience (Personalized greetings, Augmented reality, Window shopping
- wall, Mobile POS, IoT, Social WiFi)
- Retain Customer Loyalty (Social listening, Big data analytics information discovery, Membership)
- Provide Information to Attract Customers (eDM/SMS services, Mobile push, Video
- analytics/Digital signage, eCoupon distribution)
- Support customers throughout there shopping journey via beacons or e-Guideline facility
You might also like: Information Technology Services In HKTDC International ICT Expo 2017
Apart from this, we can also provide latest solutions for offline business management such as:
- Ecommerce: Online store, Payment, Customer management
- Store Management: POS operations, Store operations, Inventory tracking
- Procurement Management: Vendor Management Sourcing, Procurement management
- Customer Experience: Presence, Customer engagement, Loyalty and Promotion
- Revenue Management: Cost management, Price and promotion management, Sales and financial analysis
- Merchandising Management: Inventory Management, Merchandise planning, Assortment planning
- Supply Chain Management: Warehouse management, Demand management, Merchandise management, Transportation and tracking, Supply chain monitoring.
At CDN, we always believe in adopting the latest technology to help clients create business value and success in the ever-changing economic environment. This year, we are participating in HKTDC International ICT Expo for the 5th consecutive time to discover the latest possibilities in retail solutions.